What is a PEO (Professional Employer Organization)?
Erigo’s primary service offering is the PEO (Professional Employer Organization) arrangement in which we offer a comprehensive approach to helping our clients manage their human resources functions. This service allows the client company to transfer all or some of its cumbersome and time-consuming HR tasks to professionals who specialize in providing immediate recommendations and guidance.
With this service, Erigo acts as an employment partner with its client by contractually assuming an employment relationship with the employees at the client's worksite. Unlike a temporary firm or staffing agency, Erigo offers a full array of HR services – everything from recruiting to benefits administration. These services are uniquely tailored to fit the client’s needs or as a comprehensive bundle of services.
- PEO Service Contract
- Employment relationship with/and responsibilities of Erigo
- Provides all HR services
- Administers payroll and benefits
- Manages risk and compliance
- Shared relationship and employer responsibilities
- Employment relationship with/and responsibilities of the client
- Directs and controls employees
- Determines compensation
- Manages the workplace